Links
101 Cookbooks
Orangette
The Food Network
Epicurious
King Arthur recipes
Seattlest
The Wednesday Chef
Saturday, April 22, 2006

How to die fat, happy and sugar-high
Today while reading Dooce, I spotted a dessert smorgasbord, a real-life equivalent to those five-foot-tall cartoon sandwiches made with a bit of everything in the fridge. I won't divulge the ingredients, because for maximum enjoyment you should really read the step-by-step process through which this work of art came to be. I'm pretty sure it would send me directly into insulin shock after about three bites, but at least I would die happy.

Read on: How to Medicate with Legal Substances

posted by Katie at 10:16 AM;



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Recent
Spring has sprung!
To paraphrase Loretta Lynn
Flying solo
The essential chocolate chip cookie recipe ... for...
Thankful for (a partial list)
Part II: Souper duper
Gruyère, we salute you!
Sister act
OMG
I heart spinach

Archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
July 2009

Powered by Blogger