Links
101 Cookbooks
Orangette
The Food Network
Epicurious
King Arthur recipes
Seattlest
The Wednesday Chef
Sunday, August 28, 2005

OMG
As soon as I joined this blog I promptly forgot about it. But through a random series of events today, I was looking at my Blogger profile and was startled to see three blogs on it! And then I find that y'all have been prolific in your cooking and your writing while I have been totally oblivious, so here I am.

Prolly mostly what I will do is repost things from Kitchenisms, though I don't write there very often either. I am working on getting that site sorted out.

BUT, for now, what funny news: G. has started a blog, and he is writing about food on it too! So in lieu of an interesting post from me for now, please accept this link to his post about delicious salad with ahi, tomato & fabulous dressing.

posted by lauren at 3:09 PM;



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Recent
I heart spinach
A note about comments
Weekend update
Behold the power of cheese
Ode to the onion
Behold!

Archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
July 2009

Powered by Blogger